Rude is best way to describe.We shopping to outfit a new business.

Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for shipping fees, got notice window to contact customer service. We used chat first. Answer we got was computer calculates it and attendant disconnected.

Then we telephoned. Maybe worker having bad day. We got same answer and hung up on.

wont be doing business with them.Even if the workers resentful to employer shows poor ethic of employer

rabbitattheparty wrote the review because of order processing issue at Affordable Seating and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Affordable Seating to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Affordable Seating and affordable seating shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments

Affordable Seating - Not what I ordered/ Online ordering system very misleading Affordable Seating "I ordered a double sided booth for our school library. We didn't have the money to go with another company. In fact we ordered it with donations from..." Read more Affordable Seating - Incomplete shipment, defective goods Affordable Seating "I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December. The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Affordable Seating: Bad customer Service, bad quality control. Affordable Seating "found some chairs I was looking for at affordable seating. Saved over 200 dollars to have it shipped to a business address as opposed to a residence. I'm ok with..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more