When I placed the order they promised delivery in 14 days, after 7 WEEKS of being told twice weekly that the furniture was shipping the next day I finally called my credit card company and had the charges reversed. It has caused me to be a full month behind in opening my business.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY . . . IT WILL BE FRUSTRATION AND LOSS YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE.

No matter what you say or ask they will not let you speak with a manager, the owner is apparently absentee and you will get the exact same story every time you call asking for your order. The last time I called and asked to stay on hold until they could find a manager I was told "if you hold I will disconnect you." How's that for customer service?????

If you want restaurant furniture quickly and fair prices go to Chairco International, they not only promised quick shipment they delivered . .

. 1 week from order to delivery!

Review about: Affordable Seating Shipping Service.

Comments

janeb2014
Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #781440

Sounds like maybe you're the owner of the Chairco Co. Shipping furniture is not like shipping a dvd.

It's unrealistic to expect a large shipment of furniture which has to be trucked in a couple of weeks.

My order arrived in a month, which from ordering furniture in the past was about how long I expected. When the furniture arrived, it was worth the wait.

to janeb2014 #991368

maybe they are but your a paid *** as well