Madison, Wisconsin

In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that had different problems.after just 3 months I had 7 with broken backs.

This company will not do anything to help or correct their problems. After trying to give them another try, the more stable stools that they have on sale they don't have in stock... This is on their web page. I asked them when they would be in stock they said they don't know..

Could be 6 months or a year...This company is screwed up big time..

Review about: Bar Stool.

I didn't like: Dislke.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Affordable Seating - Incomplete shipment, defective goods Affordable Seating "I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December. The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Affordable Seating: Bad customer Service, bad quality control. Affordable Seating "found some chairs I was looking for at affordable seating. Saved over 200 dollars to have it shipped to a business address as opposed to a residence. I'm ok with..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more