In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that had different problems.after just 3 months I had 7 with broken backs.

This company will not do anything to help or correct their problems. After trying to give them another try, the more stable stools that they have on sale they don't have in stock... This is on their web page. I asked them when they would be in stock they said they don't know..

Could be 6 months or a year...This company is screwed up big time..

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bar stool from Affordable Seating and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Affordable Seating to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dislke. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Affordable Seating for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments