1.6
Style and Design

Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front.They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called everyday, they just showed up without any warning.

Try to reject the chairs and call them right away, they told me to except them first and file a claim, so I took pictures and the driver write down all the details on the deliver statement. I been dealing with them for more than two weeks now, been sending those damage chairs's pictures five times, they just keep saying the pictures too far or too close, they just can't see it!

I finally have to call my credit card company to dispute this purchase.Still waiting for this to resolve!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $640. The author is overall dissatisfied with Affordable Seating and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Affordable Seating.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Affordable Seating to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments