Horrible experience with this company, order 3 black 72 inch restaurant booths.One of the booths came damage we refused to take the third booth from the shipper and we sent it back.

For the last 2 months we have had numerous phone calls with customer service asking for either a refund for the third booth or for them to send us a new booth. The company claims that they have not received the damaged booth back for the shipper and either for can't issue a refund or send us a new booth. I keep expressing that it is not my problem that they have not received the booth back from the shipper, I did not select the shipper. They have ask me to call the shipper which I have done as well but the shipper will not speak to me because I am not the merchant.

Affordable Seating LLC will acknowledge that bill of lading notes that we did not take possession and that the photos that we took inside of the shippers truck show the damage to the third booth. 2 months have past and still no resolution. So today I asked for there CEO (Nick Warren) and was told that he will not take my phone call. I then asked to leave a voicemail with Mr.

Warren the customer service person "David" claimed that it was impossible for me to leave a voicemail. I am merely asking for to express my issues with Mr. Warren so the matter can be resolved but customer service will not allow me to do so.

Upon read more reviews of the company I see that this is a very common issue.I would not recommend that anyone purchase any products from this company.

Review about: Affordable Seating Booth.

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments