Affordable Seating - Incomplete shipment, defective goods
I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December.The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table bases as ordered, and one of the bar chairs had a bent frame.
After weeks of me following up with them they claimed that the shipper had lost the items and caused the damage and yet there was no visible damage to the pallet (and who would really just take seats and table bases?) They then try and stick me with the replacement of these items and a second shipping bill! Horrible customer service tops it all off. This was my second order with them and I should have known as the first did not go very smooth, but I wanted my chairs to match. To add further pain to the matter they were not even close to matching or as advertised and they will do nothing about that either.
MONTHS later they ended up sticking me with a second shipping charge and sent me the seats but they are of so poor quality, so ugly and do not match the seat backs or any of the other chairs so I cannot even use them.
I am in the process of disputing the charge on my card and thankful I have kept excellent notes and photos.See the posted photos.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Furniture Quality
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."