I ordered a double sided booth for our school library.We didn't have the money to go with another company.

In fact we ordered it with donations from the staff and teachers for the principal for Christmas. The order allowed us to select a grey and green scheme that matched our school colors really well. It also allowed us to get a double booth at the price of a single. We received a response that they were changing our colors to an orange red upholstery color with our green vinyl.

After arguing with them about colors, we went with a substitute that wasn't even available on the order form. By the way, to get any material covering on a booth that clearly came with it was an extra $95. Then we received it this week, and it is a single.

I have my confirmation that says I ordered a double booth.Their response when we contacted them was that of course a double booth would cost significantly more than a single and we only paid for a single so there is nothing they can do about it.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $520. The author is overall dissatisfied with Affordable Seating and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Affordable Seating.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Affordable Seating to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments