Metropolis, Illinois
100% full Not resolved
2.4
Style and Design

I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these to me Cliff Levy.

I emailed photos of the bill of lading and the 12 damaged chairs to them immediately and NO ONE has gotten in touch with me.  I called today and again spoke to Cliff Levy and he advised me that the issue about the chairs had been escalated to the customer service supervisor who was out but would be back that afternoon and would be contacting me.  I have not heard from anyone.

I called again to customer service and Jeremy answered the phone and said that Julie was not in today. I am concerned about the quality of the customer service and that no one is addressing the damaged chairs.

This person wrote the review because of "damaged in shipping-terrible customer service" of affordable seating chair from Affordable Seating and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Affordable Seating to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was damaged furniture and customer service. Author liked the most sales dept. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Affordable Seating for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments