Metropolis, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these to me Cliff Levy.

I emailed photos of the bill of lading and the 12 damaged chairs to them immediately and NO ONE has gotten in touch with me.  I called today and again spoke to Cliff Levy and he advised me that the issue about the chairs had been escalated to the customer service supervisor who was out but would be back that afternoon and would be contacting me.  I have not heard from anyone.

I called again to customer service and Jeremy answered the phone and said that Julie was not in today. I am concerned about the quality of the customer service and that no one is addressing the damaged chairs.

Review about: Patio Chairs.

I liked: Sales dept.

I didn't like: Damaged furniture and customer service.

2.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Affordable Seating Chair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss damaged in shipping-terrible customer service / $600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion