Affordable Seating - Received damaged merchandise customer service does not serve BEWARE LOOK ELSEWHERE

I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these to me Cliff Levy.

I emailed photos of the bill of lading and the 12 damaged chairs to them immediately and NO ONE has gotten in touch with me.  I called today and again spoke to Cliff Levy and he advised me that the issue about the chairs had been escalated to the customer service supervisor who was out but would be back that afternoon and would be contacting me.  I have not heard from anyone.

I called again to customer service and Jeremy answered the phone and said that Julie was not in today. I am concerned about the quality of the customer service and that no one is addressing the damaged chairs.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Sales dept
  • What I disliked
    • Damaged furniture and customer service

Reason of review:
damaged in shipping-terrible customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Patio Chairs
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #840898 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Affordable Seating? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Affordable Seating. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Affordable Seating.
Filing a new complaint about