My family and I have opened a new restaurant recently; however, we ordered tables and chairs that totalled about 7 thousand dollars.We ordered weeks ahead AND paid an expedite fee to receive it faster.

We did not receive our order and are EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED. We STILL have not received our order + the expedite fee we demanded. If that isn't bad enough, the customer service is unbelievably terrible. I would definitly NEVER order from them again.

I still have yet to receive my order and am planning to take legal action. Because of the comapnies failure I had to open my retsaurnt with rented tables and chairs that I NEEDED TO PAY BECAUSE OF THEIR INABILITY TO DO THEIR JOB. The rented tables cost me around 3 thousand dollars.

Never have i cussed in my life, but this company has brought out the worst in me.Buyer Beware

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Affordable Seating - Shipping Service Review from Regina, Saskatchewan Affordable Seating "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more